Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year Bible Reading Plans...

 

Bible Reading Plans for 2017


Check out this wonderful link for a few different ways to read through the Bible!

Reading the Bible in a systematic way is a great way to
see it in the full context and not just one verse!

A nice set of Commentaries is really nice to have!
A Bible Dictionary is beneficial!
Having a notebook to take some notes!

The Word will never return to us void!
There is a great value and profit for diligence in studying and reading scripture!





Blessings to each and every one of you!!

May this New Year be one that can be looked back upon and know
that you have given your heart and your best to the Lord...


" We have a new start that is fresh every morning to do better"
"And each New Year we can purpose in our hearts to grow and to learn!"






4 comments:

  1. I have never done one of those reading plans but John does a new version every year. I think this is about his 10th year of doing it. I give him a lot of credit for follow through.
    Happy New Year to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Year blessings to you! Happy 2017 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm using YouVersion.com's Canonical reading plan. I will read or listen to the Bible through in a year. The little check boxes help me. ~smile~ I love to listen before I fall asleep, when I awaken, or while I'm working about the house. It's amazing how much more work I do when I'm listening to something.

    Be blessed my friend. Happy New Year!

    Please drop by and say hello!
    ஐღLauraღஐ
    Harvest Lane Cottage
    ...doing what I can with what I've got where I am
    on a short shoestring budget!
    ~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, sweet Roxy! I hope you and yours had a blessed Christmas season.

    Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. My dear husband always read the Bible through every year and I always appreciate his faithfulness and diligence. He also prepares the morning opening for church before Sunday school classes and often he will take books of the Bible and dive in to teach us. I tend to take portions of the Bible and study them along with commentaries.

    Wishing you a joyous New Year filled with many sweet blessings and lots of love. Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother