Thursday, December 27, 2018

Beware Of A Wandering Heart...

Beware Of A Wandering Heart, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


~ A Wandering Heart ~

"As a bird that wandereth from her nest,
So is a man that wandereth from his place."

Proverbs 27:8

So many hearts want to wander off into either their imagination.
Which can turn into lust; Wanderlust is not a very stable trait to have.

A woman that allows her heart to wander from her home will develop
into a possible habit of impulse.
Longing for what you have not been given.
An urge to always be leaving her home.

There is an old saying of those that always traveled.
"Wanderlust would not allow her to stay long in one spot."

Some more thoughts on the word wander;
To walk or move leisurely.
To walk aimlessly
To dawdle about
To ramble about
To meander means to:
 zigzag, wind, twist, turn, curve, curl, bend, snake...

~ Usually without a plan or a definite purpose ~
An irregular direction or course.

There are many that do not even know when they are well off,
But become uneasy and not content with their present condition.

God, in his providence has appointed us a place!

Learn to stay with your nest, do not abandon your post;
When you wander either in your heart or imagination,
You will be absent and not be able to do your own work at home.

Look, I am not talking about a yearly vacation or a lovely trip.
I am referring to a person who will not settle into her life and home.

Do not become a wandering bird that hops from bough to bough,
That rest nowhere, as it becomes unsafe.
The bird that wanders is exposed!
And will leave her eggs subject to danger!
When we leave our nests too often or too long;
Our work and job can become neglected!

~ May I not leave my home or work undone ~

I do not want to meander through this life...
I want to follow closely to my Father's plan!

Remember, we can make our homes into safe and cozy castles.
But in order to get stuff done, we need to stay home!

And once again, I am not talking about going out to lunch or shopping!
We all need to get out,
 I am referring to the wanderings of your heart!!

Do not allow your heart to leave HOME dear ones...

As Always, Living From Glory To Glory

~xoxo~








6 comments:

  1. So true Roxy. I am most content when I’m at home. I admit, this time of year I leave most days to go for a wander around Hobby lobby or Michaels just to get some exercise. The sidewalks are just too icy right now. I’m fairly certain that’s not the “wandering” you’re talking about though. Ha!
    But mostly, I’m content just to be home cooking and cleaning and knitting. Thank you for your wise words today. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon after Christmas, Japanese people start preparing for the year-end and New Year’s events.
    Compared to Christmas, many of these events are based on Japanese tradition and are deeply related to religion.
    The end-of-year party is called “bonenkai” in Japanese. “Bonen” means to forget (the worries of) the past year.
    People are busy with events on New Year’s Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate reading through your internet site.
    With thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a little bit more of an explanation regarding wandering ... would you mind giving a little more description?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You so often give us very good advice. Thank you for your courage to speak truth to younger women.

    I am regaining energy and notice month by month that I am able to do more. My home still shows the neglect of months of illness, but little by little, I am getting it back to what I'd like it to be. Lots of cleaning and decluttering still needs to be done, but there's time to do it a bit at a time.
    God bless you my friend. I look forward to the day that we meet face to face.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I am home most of the time, I find it easy to "wander" on the internet, looking at blogs and Pinterest, etc. It's so easy to get distracted when there's work that needs to be done! Happy New Year to you Roxy! xo

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother