Tuesday, July 16, 2019

The Healing Benefits Of Lemon Balm Tea...


Lemon Balm Tea, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

Lemon Balm Tea

I have discovered that I truly enjoy a cup of Lemon Balm Tea!
Some Herbal teas are just a bit tangy or strong; But this is mild and light!

I have been drinking it for quit a while, and I have not looked into
The benefits of drinking it. So I decided to look into it!

What I found was a pleasant surprise!

It's great for your nerves, it was once called a nerve tonic.
Helps improve your sleep patterns and quality.

Lemon balm is also believed to treat a range of medical disorders affecting the digestive tract, nervous system, and liver.

Today, lemon balm is used in traditional medicine as both a sleep aid and digestive tonic.
 Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a lemon-scented herb known for its calming and anti-inflammatory effects.

But, I am sure there can be some side effects also!

Once again, everything in moderation, including herbs and supplements.
And of course, all the different food groups!

I really think the best course of action is to know your own body!

Some foods will wreck havoc on your system,
Everyone is so different!

Getting on the bandwagon for any one thing has never been good!

A little here, a little there!

Just like caffeine, it can be really tough on your system,
But a small cup also has great benefits!

You can make any kind of tea time special!
You can make your morning coffee the catalyst to get moving!

I always have a large array of different teas and coffees,
To enjoy myself and to offer friends and family.

I also enjoy having many different designs and shapes of mugs;
And of course teacups...

Tea Time, Irish Breakfast... Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

Irish Breakfast Tea is one of my very favorites!



Make even the small moments special...

May you all take the time to sip your tea or coffee and enjoy your day!

Hugs, Roxy






























8 comments:

  1. Yes, lemon balm is soothing to the nerves. Like many herbs, its effects are quite gentle, so it works best if you take it regularly, and it will have a mild cumulative effect over time.

    I am an amateur herbalist, and I have never heard of any side effects of lemon balm. It is in the mint family, and quite safe. You can drink the tea as often as you like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a nice tea to try as I have never tried this one. I love drinking hot tea when it's winter and cold outside! Thanks for the recommendation Roxy!
    Hope you have a nice day and week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had difficulty sleeping for years and wonder if lemon balm may help. Just a cup in the evening? I've tried everything else except medication and I don't want to take those. God's gifts to us in his creation is better in to mind.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post.Never knew this, thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have to look for that Lemon Balm Tea...I wonder if it reduces bad or weird dreams?

    ReplyDelete
  6. With my sleep issues, lemon balm tea might be worth looking into. Even the name sounds soothing. I hope you are feeling better these days Roxy! xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lemon balm to! It so nice to have every so often before bed.
    You are right about the little moments, they can all be special to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roxy, Lemon Balm is very easy to grow in the garden, but because it's in the mint family it can easily spread and take over. Therefore if you ever want to grow some it's best grown in a pot. I love to just pick a leaf and smell it while I walk around the garden in summer. :)

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother