Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Transforming Words...

 

Transforming Words, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...
 

~Pretty As A Picture~

Why is it so important to be creative?

Because we are using the parts of our living bodies that

God gave us; Our Hearts, Our Minds.

Our Hands, Our Words...


Transforming Words

We are hearing and seeing so many things that can

Destroy a healthy, sound mind!

We must gird up ourselves with Transforming Words,

And thoughts!!!

Negative is all, abounding!

I try to pray this prayer for myself daily;

Lord, Set a guard over my mouth and may the

Law of kindness be upon my lips!

Just think about this for a minute;

If everything that came out of our mouths came to pass,

We would find ourselves in a very strange place.

There is a story about a woman who had a fever,

She went to the doctors and they could find no reason for

Her high fever!?!

But whenever this lady got angry she would say the same thing

"That just makes my blood boil"

Who knows, is this true?

The point is this...

If we were more diligent over our words, we just

Might be able to avoid some awful things.

I believe if we would record our words in a day,

We would be shocked at all the negative things and even 

Damaging accusations about ourselves and our situations!

I've heard people say=

WELL I"LL Be D_ _ED

Now that should be a wake up call!!

Our Words and thoughts paint a picture!

A woman with a gentle, quiet spirit must be mindful

 Of what comes out of their mouths.

I have to remind myself of this scripture!

Out of the abundance of his heart his mouth speaks

Luke 6:45

Watching our words and thoughts is a full-time job;

But with the help of the Holy Spirit, we can

Change our vocabulary.

Sending a big hello and Hug to all of you !!

Blessings, Roxy









4 comments:

  1. Now this is a great reminder to us all Roxy. Sayings that we hear all of the time are repeated without much thought. I try very hard to avoid the trap but I'm sure I fail.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts, Roxy. Our words are so powerful, and we really need to be careful what we speak. It's a good reminder to keep our words in check. Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful reminder Roxy. Think before we speak. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Roxy. "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus."

    "Walking in the Light" as 1 John puts it. Thank you for your encouragement on my post too. Praying God's blessing upon you and those we love.
    Prayer hugs,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother