Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Be My Guest

Today is a very special day in a very unique and a much honored position.
I am so happy to announce that I get to be a guest host writer
for a very sweet and special lady!
Her name is Vicky 
She is a teacher
 She has a very big heart.
She loves to create and do crafts.
I believe she has a bit of southern hospitality!
I feel like we can have and grow amazing friendships in our
 blogging communities.
Sometimes we are given a chance to promote another sister
And to help out when not able to blog for any given reason.
Or maybe to give some else a chance to shine!
Hey, let us not leave any blogger behind!
Now, If you want to meet a very gracious lady;
Stop over and say hi!
I am her guest writer today and what an honor it is for me!
I hope there are many more of us who will
ask someone to be a guest on their Blogs.


Blessings,


9 comments:

  1. Hi Roxy,

    I am popping over from Vicky's :) Thank you for writing on her blog - it was such a blessing to read the poem. Your blog is lovely and I am now happily following along. I look forward to visiting again.

    Have a beautiful day!

    Blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for guesting on Vicky's blog. I love to meet other Christian women. I love your blog's opening scripture! From glory to glory always makes me think of our heavenward journey.

    Blessings, Theresa @ Finding Grace, Going Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog.

    Your blog is darling.

    I just started a blog. I hope if you have time you might be able to stop by and say hello.

    Blessings!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very precious Rox, and so is the post that you posted on Vicky's blog.... it is precious when the children of God connect, share, help and encourage one another. You are always an encouragement to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Roxy! I think we all should encourages others through our blogs. As Pam said above, you are always an encouragement to me!! I'm so very thankful and blessed to be able to have you in my life's journey!
    Love You,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Roxy- on guest posting. I will pop over there and say Hi! Blogging buddies are the best!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an honor Roxy! I'll go check it out.
    Hug,
    Laura
    Still reading through your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good post. I certainly appreciate this site.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It's the little changes which will make the largest changes.

    Thanks ffor sharing!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother