Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sober Minded


Gird up the loins of your mind.
With all the reports going on in the whole world, it could fill your mind and heart with fear.
I don't want to stick my head in the sand and be unaware of the troubles.
For when we hear about wars or rumors of war, and when we hear a bad reports,we can pray!
We must have compassion and let our gentleness be known to all men.

It is time to be" sober minded"
To think and meditate on these things:
What is true and noble, think on just and pure motives.
May your heart and mind engage on whatsoever is lovely,
and things of good report.
Meditate on things of virtue and praiseworthy thoughts.
Philippians 4:7-8

Pray Dear Ones!

Blessings, Roxy


1 comment:



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother