Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Award Free Blog

 
"Why I Blog"
 
I really laughed over this silly picture.  I actually found it on someones blog.
To be a blogger or not is the question.
  We must have this deep sense and longing of being a  part of a bigger picture.
It always seems to be a pulling and a fulfilling feeling, as you push the publish
button.  We really all do have a story.  I like to read the tidbits of a life that is being
lived far away or maybe very close to ones heart.
 
We are a rare and beautiful breed.
We love ,we write, we cry, we sing, we dance,we create,
we live and we die.
This life is but a vapor.
 
May I leave a legacy, not with just written words, but memories,
filled with hope and kindness.
 
I long to be noticed, yet shy away from to much attention.
I desire to laugh long and hard, but not to hurt any ones feelings.
I long to be a gourmet cook, but a grilled cheese is my dinner plan.
I desire to be the perfect wife, yet I was short with him on the phone.
I long to write a book, yet I journal every morning of my private thoughts.
 
May my days be filled with words of highest praise,
to the one, I long to hear Him say:
Well done good and faithful servant!
 
Blessings To You All, Roxy



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother