Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sing As Onto The Lord...


Living From Glory to Glory Blog


A New Song

God loves to hear his people sing.
He created us to sing;
Children so easily sing and hum, it is very precious!
Women who have trained themselves to have a song in their hearts!
Will have a resource that will bring peace and calming in many storms.

After all, we are called to bring a joyful noise unto the Lord!
I  feel bad that I do not have any natural or trained musical ability;
But, it has not stopped me from singing and giving praise!

A heart that is filled with a hymn or a song of praise;
Will always have a chance to turn complaining around;
A song that is in your heart is like a bird that cannot contain its song!

When you are alone, it is so sweet to sing a song to the Lord!
Sing while you're doing your dishes.
Sing as onto the Lord!

I always remember the scripture where He is singing over us!
God serenades us everyday...
Hear the birds singing
Hear the wind blowing
Hear and feel your own heartbeat!

God is the great conductor!
May your life have harmony as a symphony that moves us!

We all have heard the statement;
~She moves to the beat of her own drum~
As it should be when we are in rhythm of the Lords timing...

May a New Song of gratitude spring up and be sung...

Nothing on earth is so well suited to make the sad merry,
The merry, sad, to give courage to the despairing,
to make the proud humble, to lessen envy and hate,
as music.

~Martin Luther~

Living From Glory to Glory





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great reminder. I love to sing, but don't do it with intention, everyday.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to listen to music during my day. It cheers me up and calms my heart.
    When a song that really moves me is playing, I don't hold back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Roxy!

    My oh my is it windy out! The house is shaking and the doors are whistling. ;) Gotta love these Spring winds! Not...

    Great post! I love to have music on while I'm cleaning or cooking. It's so soothing to me. Sing, Sing, Sing...

    I hope you have a great day!

    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Roxy my friend!

    This reminds me... back in the days when I was in deep depression, I lost my song. I didn't ever feel like singing, but I sang to my kids anyway.

    I'm so glad to be delivered from that deep depression. It rears its ugly head now and then, but I've been able to pray and worship away for the most part.

    I've not been depressed in the last few months of Lowell's unemployment. God has been so good. I don't get down unless I start trying to figure out how to fix the problem. God told me while L was still working that it was between him and Lowell. I just have to keep my hands off his part and do my part— taking care of the home and the kids and homeschooling.

    By the way, I updated an old post with a picture tonight.
    http://harvestlanecottage.blogspot.com/2009/03/beans-in-my-cupboard.html

    I used a photo from Pixabay, and guess who's pretty face was in the corner? Yep my friend Roxy! I linked it to your blog.

    Thank you very much for sharing this image!

    Be blessed my friend,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother