Monday, May 16, 2016

Start A Blessing Book Today...

 
Go Up, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


You Must Learn To Go Up And Forward...

We ladies can truly miss the days that have come and gone!
And because of this, we must be careful we do not get stuck!

I miss so many things about the way life that use to be;
But I have been turning into a new person,
It has not been very easy or a lot of fun, "until I changed my attitude!"

I am going up and in the right direction!

I am going to embrace this season and change in my life!

I am going to count my blessings and agree to disagree with some!

I am not going to allow the liberal way of thinking to rob me of my peace!

Have you felt discouraged?
Have you felt like quitting everything?
Do you spend time thinking how things didn't work out as you planned?

Well, join the club, but we are to never give up or retreat!

I choose to be filled with joy and respond with hope!

If we all wrote down all our woes on one page,
And we wrote down all our blessings on another, which one would be longer?

Start a blessing book this season!
~It is really very easy and simple to do and will bring you hope~
Every day or evening write down a few things you are thankful for!

Look up, for your redemption draws nigh...

I appreciate each and every one of you that have come here to read these humble 
Blog entries of my life and heart that I live!

Living From Glory To Glory




11 comments:

  1. Amen dear Roxy, thank so much for posting this, rare rpiignanat after your previous post...
    For in everything give thanks for this is the will of God, concerning you...
    I love to remember this verse, it gives you a heavenly focus when we look up and not at the mud underneath..

    Let us indeed count our blessings, for food on our tables, a roof over our heads, a vehicle to ride in or drive, and money do some sort if not a lot, in our purse.
    Our God Is all,wise and gracious to give us just what we need! And dome. Oh how I love Him.

    God bless you dear friend.
    Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. As you said women's get back if they face any difficulties.Need to overcome all the situation and need to move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really great idea. I tend to daily take note of the blessings in nature all around me, but of the specific things that happen with people around me, I need to write them down. Gratitude is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Roxy,
    Your posts are always so dear and encouraging. I have to admit I was a little concerned from yesterday, but I forwarded to my single daughter and I hope she will take it to heart. Thank you for always sharing YOUR heart.

    Blessings to you,
    Jocelyn'
    @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to do that every single night, Roxy. I called it my Thankful list. It really lets you focus on the positive things God does in your life which we sometimes take for granted. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxy, Thank you, thank you for today's blog! I was feeling all the negative things that you mentioned as I sat down to read it. Being retired from a busy career, and raising a family, I sometimes feel that my 'real life' of purpose is over now. While praying, a wonderful thought came to me. I felt led to thank the Lord for all the opportunities and work that I had when I was younger. I prayed His blessing on all the students I taught and people I counseled, and asked God to work all things for good in their lives. I sensed the Lord impressing on my heart that now was a time of well deserved rest after working so hard. My life isn't over, it's just entered a 'new season'. "For everything there is a season." I'm going to intentionally count all my blessings, every moment of every day, even the smallest ones. I'm no longer going to feel that my life is over and that I've 'been put on the shelf'. God bless you, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such good encouragement Roxy! An attitude of gratitude makes such a difference in our day. So good to keep an eye out for the blessings of God everyday and take note and give thanks for them!
    Blessings,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  8. John always tells me that we're supposed to "hold the fort" until Jesus comes. If I had happen to me what you had happen to you, I might still be in bed. Thank you for telling me about your nr status.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea, I have a gratitude book, which I have neglected to write in for awhile. It gives you a different perspective on things when you focus on the blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do thank God for three things every night, but writing them down in a Blessings Book is such a good idea. Thank you for the suggestion! This way we can look back and reflect. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't done a Blessing list in a long time. I think I might need to pull out one of my little journals and write a few down.
    What a fun thing to look at year after year. :)
    Enjoy your week!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother