Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Growing And Training In Homemaking...

Training Home Makers, Living from Glory To Glory Blog...


Do Little Girls Still Dream Of Being A Homemaker When They Grow Up

My darling little granddaughter just got this for her new house!
She will play with this all day long;
Making meals and having many tea parties!

I am asking myself and you my readers;
Are we still nurturing the love of Homemaking?

Do little girls enjoy the idea of playing house?

Do we talk about how wonderful it is to be able to keep a house up;
And to make a HOME...

I have heard so many women say how much they hate doing housework!

But I do feel that we can foster a truth, that having a home to love,
And care for as being a gift and brings great satisfaction.

Are they learning to have a love for cooking and creating?

Will we lose a generation to the frozen section?
Are they learning to bake from scratch?

When I received this sweet photo of this darling pink kitchen;
My thoughts were this, would we all be more inspired to cook and do laundry,
If we had something as darling as this?

Well, I think not!
Because we must want to fill our hearts and homes with the
The very things that keep our homes running smoothly.
And having our clothing clean and respectable.

Preparing a meal made with love!
Washing dishes with a thankful heart;
Firstly, for the people we have been entrusted to nourish.
And be thankful for the provisions given us.

I am saddened over the lack of the desire to be homemakers.

Even those that work full time can have lovely homes;
Because it is about attitude and heart...
Peace and Love
Will make a meal tasteful,
And make every room shine!

Work with whatever you have been given!
Grow in being the best homemaker you can be!

Encourage yourself...
~Clean and Shine and Fold and Cook with Love~

So Thankful for Those That Love HOME...

From A Grateful Home Maker,
Hugs, Roxy

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely homemaker set! I'm so thankful to be a homemaker. Sunday my middle daughter and I made homemade tamale from scatch. It was a lot of work but the tamales were delicious and our guest loved them. Thank you Roxy for this post. It's a good reminder to embrace our calling as mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granddaughter has a little play kitchen that she bakes and cooks with all of the time. Her Mama loves to have a clean home and I think that has passed down to her. I hope so. My favorite place to be is in my our home. And there is such satisfaction in it being clean and ready for company at any time.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful play set! I set a future homemaker in training :) I love being a homemaker and blessed my hubby sees the value in what I do for our home. Thanks for all the inspiring posts you write Roxy. You are truly a blessing to keep reminding us women of our God-given callings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site
    on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait
    to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Roxy! Reading this post and seeing your inspiration brought cheer to my heart. I love to encourage the girls to be homemakers, and to enjoy the things that come with that position. No matter what we have, no matter how much time we have, we can still make an effort to be great homemakers and to make our homes comfortable and nourishing to our families. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is ONE beautiful little pink kitchen! I am please to say that as I have gotten older, the more enjoyable home cooking is for me...and trying new recipes! I have always enjoyed making a comfortable home...it really is so important. Great post, dear Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet. Her kitchen must be her pride and joy.
    I too enjoy cooking and baking and all things that pertain to homemaking.
    It is nice to have a pretty kitchen to do such things in.....hmm..maybe I should paint mine pink too😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all my name is Deidre and im a 55 yr old grandma from Melbourne Australia. I am new to your wonderful blogs. I also enjoy homemaking and taking a pride in ones home. So important to be a good mentor for the little ones watching .God bless you Cheers

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother