Monday, June 13, 2022

Redeeming The Time...

Never Give Up, Living from Glory To Glory Blog

 The Time Is Now

Redeeming the time, Because the days are evil.

One thing I am always amazed at is how even in trials and unrest;
Our God will give us times of rest. Free from pain or lack of sleep.

Redeeming the time is something we can do every single day!
We will not always even be aware that we are redeeming the time.

It really is always on God's timetable!
I believe even those little prayers we breath out can change a situation.

We must refuse and resist the urge to give up!
I am always filled with wonder when I see someone who
overcomes and keeps planting a certain flower seed.
Believing it will sprout and give her a beautiful flower garden.

We are drawn to the scriptures and the stories of those that,
Did not give up and persevered in hard times.

Some call it pure grit;
I call it pure Grace...

I believe this country has a divine destiny USA
I believe each person that is part of Gods elect will fulfill
All that God has given him or her to do!

Fill your heart with fuel to travel far!

But there is only a gap to stop and reflect on what is important!
The future is certain, you are part of His plan!
He will use us if we are willing!

Let not your heart be troubled...






5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is certainly troubled these days. I constantly say that I'm so glad that I know who I belong to and where I will go when this is all over. Thank you for your words today.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to hear this today.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed we must redeem the times we are living in, we have no idea how long we have, but we must occupy until He comes back for us. Continue in well doing for in due season, we shall reap if we faint not :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post thank you Kristen

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother