Friday, March 17, 2017

Blessings And God's Goodness...

 
Blessings, living from glory to glory blog...


I am Hungry For The Good Things In Life

How many days have we just let go right on by without counting
Our blessings, or seeing God's favor!

There is no luck in this life!

We walk in either our own flesh and wants and desires;
or
In His favor and kindness!

And that does not mean something bad will never happen to you
or to those we love it just means we do not have to fear!

I think that when we train ourselves to live in a way that pleases the Lord
And to be humble and to realize God is in control.

We can all learn and to grow in the things that please the Lord...

Sometimes it will be the simple things that we learn to get right first!
And there will be harder things that will take our whole lives to learn to do well.

What are the things that you strive to do well?

Being A Godly wife and a mother and grandmother is what
I desire to be in my life. But it takes a heart to pursue such a thing!
We never fully arrive...

But don't look for luck!

Be diligent and strive to have better things!
Peace in your heart
No fear of the tomorrow's
Trusting that if you wait, He will lead you in all your ways!




6 comments:

  1. This is something that we talked about last night at Bible Study. When you become a Christian, it doesn't mean that there will no longer be struggles or fear. We need to walk with Him every day. Read his word. Talk to him. And then we have the strength to get through each minute, hour and day with a wonderful reward at the end for those who pursue His will in their lives. But, no promises ever that it will be easy. In fact, Jesus said it would be very hard.
    I hope this day is an easy one for you my friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All we can do is try our best, isn't it. Roxy? I sometimes fail miserably! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Don't look for luck. Well put. Always turning our eyes to the Lord ..walking in His ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved and enjoyed this encouraging post, Roxy, I too strive to be a godly woman, wife, mother and grandmother! I agree we never fully arrive, but I believe as long as we are trying that our heavenly Father is pleased! I also believe that if by chance we were to arrive that we would become very lax in striving to be what God wants us to be! As always such a blessings to visit with you!
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxy, I needed to read your writings this morning. I need my sweet Lord to be first in my day. I need to listen to His voice in my morning devotions. I know when I pray heaven hears my womanly heart. I know heaven cares about all of my needs.Thank you for sharing. Blessings ☘🌼☘🌼☘🌼☘🌼☘🌼☘🌼☘🌼☘🌼☘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thoughts. We can strive and strive to do well in any area, but without putting God at the center ...well, we are just spinning. Your heart always shines through.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother