Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Is The Love Of The Truth Leading You...

 

Are You Purpose Driven? Or Led By The Spirit...



Our you being led by the Spirit
Or being driven by a purpose?

The love of the truth may compel us!
But we must be not self driven, but  led by the Spirit...

I see that our lives must be lived by faith;
So we might be able to say a faith-driven life, as long as
it is faith in Jesus Christ. As it is the Holy Spirit that helps me to obey God!
And to obey God's word...

I do not like all the messages out there that tell us we can have a purpose driven life!
Even the Israelites were not wandering for 40 years;
They were led by a cloud by day
And a fire by night!
They were not wandering in the sense that God was not in control!


We will see the destruction of our own intentions when they are not;
Coupled with the direction of God's Word and the leading of the Holy Spirit!

The world has its own training ground to teach us to follow,
A man made  protocol will not work!
We are unique humans made in His image,
And He alone knows what we need and how much pressure to apply!
God has His own school of reform and teaching...
You will not find these truths sitting in Mega churches that tickle the ear!

Why, because it is a message that fits everyone...

I am sensing that once God gives you a word or leading;
Then you make the time to ponder and inquire!

Personal and intimate times with Him will bring about the changes needed!

Fellowship, Worship and Work...
We need all three!

I want to encourage you ladies to step up and into a deeper,
time of prayer for your husbands in this season!
We all know that they are our heads in our homes!
And when our husbands come under attack from stress or sickness or troubles,
From the enemy of our souls they need backup!
This is one of the most important jobs as a Help Mate...

Look at your Husband and just see the burdens that they carry!
Being led by the Spirit will bring you the ability when you must
Intercede for them!

Do you realize that we are called to be like Sara;
To not be fearful, but to stand in a battle stance for what it right!
Our Husbands must know deep down within their hearts we love and trust them!

Quit following the crowds;
Keep close to the truth and be a real Help mate to the one
You made a covenant with...

As we live day in and day out with our Hubbies,
We can sometimes take them for granted!

Humble yourself and gird yourself for battle and service!

She looks well to the ways of her household
And does not eat the bread of idleness.
Proverbs 31:27

Be aware of who and what is leading you!
The Love of the truth will lead you into what is good and holy!

Many will walk down a road of destruction in their marriages this year!
Make your husband your priority, right after you submit to God!
He wants to use our marriages as an example to the world!




7 comments:

  1. As always Roxy, the wisdom of Our Lord and His Guidance, shines through you...thank you. mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words of wisdom dear Roxy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this Roxy - - A very timely post.

    I hope you are feeling better and staying warm. It's arctic cold and looking to get worse the next few days in this area.

    God bless you!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to this! God did crush some of my dreams before but now I know He has another path for me. I hope He guides me more throughout this year! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful but convicting post...I just discovered your blog, and I felt like you were writing directly to me. I have tears in my eyes from you gentle rebuke. Thankyou, I needed this reminder this morning.

    Blessings in Christ,
    Mrs. M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxy, this was definitely a Holy Spirit inspired post and one that I needed. Maybe it was a Word from the Lord for just me. My husband is facing a spirit of depression and discouragement that he has not faced before. I have been busy with my children and the babies and realized that he needs my attention and prayers more.Yes, I want to be led of the Spirit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said, dear Roxy.
    Thank you for your bold reminder to be praying for our husbands.
    God Bless you, sweet friend.
    Debbie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother