Wednesday, June 6, 2018

You Must Focus On What Is Important...

What Are Your Treasures, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

Focus...
You must focus...

If you spend all your time and energy on things and people;
That will never bring true longevity!

When you our kinder to strangers or people you have just met;
then your own family or spouse!

When you give your best to those that truly do not give a hoot about you!

Some days you may have a ton of energy, others days not so much!
Why we must focus on what is eternal, and within your own household!

Where you lay up your treasures is very important!

Blogging is important to me;
But making sure my hubby has a good meal and a clean home,
Is way above on the priority list!

When we are challenged in any realm; we must focus on the
portion that is from Gods way of perception.

If you run all over town to even get the best deal on an item'
You just may be wasting valuable time.

Everything has a action and will cause a reaction!
I get it, it's not real profound, but we all need reminders.

If you find  yourself just running in circles in any given day;
Stop, and refocus and do the next thing with intent.

Can you just feel time slipping away?
Well. stop and smell the roses, because they even have a small
window to grow and bloom and to fill the air with their fragrance.

When I started this Blog it was never my goal to be famous;
Or to be on my computer all day long!
But to have a place to encourage those that want
"what is best for their marriages and home life"
If I use my gift to encourage others,
But not my own family, that is a problem.

What I am doing on the home front!
I have found that I love to paint with watercolor!

My Painting Of Watercolor Painting, Living From Glory to Glory Blog


Wildflower watercolor, Living From Glory To glory Blog...


I love to read on a hot afternoon!
Or Paint...

I find it much wiser to grow my tomatoes in a pot!

Well as usual, I am finding the higher ground!
Livng from Glory to Glory...

Hope you are having and making a good life!

Hugs, Roxy




13 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of your COPD. I grew up in a household where my two parents both smoked 2 to 3 packs of cigarettes a day as well as my teenage brothers. I remember the air in the car being blue as a child. We were not allowed to open the windows ever. Sometimes I wonder if that will come back to haunt me as I age? I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, but second hand? I’ve smoked many.
    Very wise words my friend. Some days I feel guilty for not checking in on my friends blogs but caring for my home and my husband must take priority .
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Roxy, I am so sorry to hear you have been diagnosed with this lung issue. I pray that it will be the Lord's will for complete healing. Your paintings are beautiful! I hope you have a relaxing, enjoyable summer with your family. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this wonderful post.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great reminder to keep our focus on home and those close to us.
    I always try to remind myself that I can only give of what I have to give. If my time is taken up with the needs of my household, then I have nothing to give outside of it. Some days I do have extra to give...and then I do so gladly.
    I am much encouraged by your sharing...when you are able!

    I do love your watercolour paintings! What a lovely activity to enjoy!
    Our lungs are important...take care with yours. It's hard I know, I have the beginnings of it as well because of carbon monoxide poisoning/ mould issues. I have to pace myself when I'm out with the kids.... but God is good even in this.
    Praying you have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxy, I am so sorry to hear that, but I know that you will handle it with the best attitude possible. Yes, my husband and family are more important than blogging. I truly do cherish the friendships I have made, but family will always be there for you, blogging friends may not. :)
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your diagnoses. By letting us know, you just might be helping someone else.
    You have helped us with wise words of encouragement all the time. I’m hoping our comments will encourage and help you.
    Isn’t is amazing when we find something we love to do, we excell at it. God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Roxy, I am so sorry to hear that you have COPD! I'm glad you are enjoying watercolors. They are my favorites. Your paintings are beautiful! Much love, my friend ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your paintings Roxy....and the encouragement you always give to others
    Hugs from Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Roxy, I am so sorry to hear that you were diagnosted with COPD. I will say prayers for you. Doing the watercolors must be so nice and relaxing and stress free for you. Keep up with the art work as you are very talented. Take care.
    Hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. May the breath of God fill your lungs with HIS HEALING POWER in Jesus' name.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such wise words Roxy. I pray in Jesus' name you get well. I have always enjoyed your visits! Thanks for stopping by.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so right about focusing on the important. Healing prayers in Jesus name, may the Holy Spirit breathe on and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! This article could not be written any better!

    Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I will send this article to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for
    sharing!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother