Friday, January 24, 2020

Every Home Would Love A Welcoming Wreath...


A Lovely Wreath, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


Making Our Homes Beautiful And Welcoming

One thing I enjoy doing is placing a wreath on my doors;
Outside for sure, but even inside a door.
So when the door is closed you can see it!



"Always inspire yourself, so you can inspire others"





~It is so inspiring to see these different colors of paint~
PAINT Inspire Yourself, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...

Making a wreath for your door or painting a wall or hallway;
Can make a room or entry way just pop!

Enjoy your day and remember to...

 Bloom Where You Are Planted

Love, Living From Glory To Glory


5 comments:

  1. I have never put wreaths on our doors. I don't know why because I admire them in other homes. Yours is absolutely stunning.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUE HERMOSA CORONA Y QUE BUENA IDEA¡¡¡ PODEMOS HACER TANTAS COSAS PARA EMBELLECER NUESTRO HOGAR, SIEMPRE HAGO TRABAJOS PARA DECORAR ALGUNA PARED, HACER BOLSAS PARA LAS PINZAS DE LA ROPA, DECORAR FRASCOS DE VIDRIO DONDE SE PUEDEN GUARDAR DISTINTAS COSAS, BOTONES, AHUJAS, ECT. DIOS NOS DA A NOSOTRAS SUS HIJAS, SUFICIENTE CAPACIDAD PARA ADORNAR EL HOGAR, TRABAJANDO CON NUESTRAS PROPIAS MANOS, COMO DICE EN PROBERVIOS 31: VERSICULO 13: BUSCA LANA Y LINO Y CON VOLUNTAD TRABAJA CON SUS MANOS, EL 19: APLICA SU MANO AL HUSO Y SUS MANOS A LA RUECA. QUE MUJERES VIRTUOSAS SOMOS MI QUERIDA HERMANA. ¿PODRIA PASAR POR MI BLOG? VERA LAS CREACIONES QUE HACEN MIS HUMILDES MANOS. BENDICIONES DESDE BUENOS AIRES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SISTER, APRECIO SUS ORACIONES A FAVOR DE MI FAMILIA, ES UNA EPOCA TRISTE PARA MI Y MI ESPOSO, ESTAMOS ORANDO PARA QUE DIOS RESTAURE ESTE MATRIMONIO. BLESSINGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty wreath you made Roxy and it reminds me of spring. Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched your video and think it is charming. You seem warm and I would enjoy having a cup of coffee with you. Good for you for trying this new venture. This summer I renovated my entire front yard and people who walk by compliment it. It lifts the spirit of the neighborhood when we add friendly changes.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother