Wednesday, March 16, 2022

How I Make My Version Of Minestrone Soup...


Minestrone Soup, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


~Stay Calm And Make Soup~

These are the days for making soup for your family;
Even if you are feeding just yourself or a whole family!
Soup is nourishing and economical to make.
Soup is easy to digest
Soup can be made with so many different ingredients!
It can be served in lovely soup bowls or
your best china bowls!

We think of soup as a meal for cold and wintry days,
But soup can be eaten in every season!
You can make a hearty soup or a very light one.
Served with a slice of bread or crackers!

In a very fine restaurant you will even find a cold soup,
Such as vichyssoise, its a delicious soup made from
pureed leeks and potatoes, cream and chicken stock!
Also Gazpacho soup, this soup is spicy,
made with raw chopped vegetables,
Such as tomatoe, onions, peppers, and cucumbers.
This is delicious...

But this Minestrone Soup is wonderful!

This little clip, is one I did a long time ago so I thought,
I would add it to this post!




Minestrone Soup

This is a wonderful hearty soup filled with good things!

You can make this soup in your crock-pot or on top of the stove.
It has simple ingredients you will mostly have them in your kitchen,
Except maybe the zucchini, so pick up those fresh, 
They will last in the fridge for about 4-5 days.

Ingredients Needed

Start with 3-4 cups water or beef broth
If using water, add some beef bullion for your broth
Italian sausage, 
About 1 pound cooked
(Brown it up nicely in a frying pan)
1/2 cup lentils
1 can garbanzo beans
1 can diced tomatoes
2 small zucchinis


On the side have some angel hair pasta pre-cooked!
You can use any type of precooked pasta
(Don't add this to your crock-pot)

After the soup is done, lentils are soft;
Add; Sliced zucchinis
Cook for another 45 min or less till zucchinis are done
(Don't let the zucchinis get mushy)

Serve; In a bowl, add a handful of your cooked pasta,
Ladle a scoop of soup onto the noodles.

Can be served with a corn muffin or a biscuit!
Topped with butter and honey...

Enjoy,
Love, Roxy
Living From Glory To Glory
Day By Day




6 comments:

  1. My hubby loves Minestrone soup. I usually serve it with crusty bread and pesto. Now I think I will have to make some of this next week. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your video. You are so pretty and I love your hair. Not only that, you present as well as any online vlogger. I do not care for minestrone so will pass, but then I am a fussbudget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved watching your video Roxy. The soup you made looks so good and thanks for explaining how to make it. I hope you enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this recipe, this is one of my favorite soups, I enjoy soup year round, your recipe seem perfect! I also enjoyed your video, and you certainly inspire me!
    I also read your last post, thank you for the recipe for the beauty spray! You are such a blessing.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roxy, I love this recipe. My own version is a vegetarian one with carrots and haricot beans, tomatoes etc. I like the sound of yours with the sausage and I'm a bit tired of my recipe - so thanks for inspiring me :) I'll definitely pin this recipe and give it a try !! It's Autumn here in New Zealand and even though the weathers not really cold yet I'm still making soup as its one of my favourite meals. Blessings to you ~ Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Roxy. I enjoyed your presentation. I'd like to try the vegetarian option of the minestrone soup (and biscuits sound so good right about now). Thanks for sparking my appetite and giving me a fresh idea. Alexine in Maryland

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother