Monday, March 2, 2015

Expectancy In All My Days...

 

Living From Glory To Glory Blog


Expectancy

I have always loved that word;
It just reminds me of something wonderful to come!

Always be in a state of expectancy and see that you leave room for God
To come in as He likes- Oswald Chambers

No matter how well we plan our days, we must always keep an expectant
 Adventurous side to kick in as the Holy Spirit leads.
Up front and ready...
We can encounter many people in any given day;
Yet,
We have been even advised that we could even be entertaining angels!

Women of valor and virtue are not caught off guard!
Our hearts have been trained to move and overcome when situations arise.
 And believe me they will!
I think these are the very things that show Godly composure and goodwill.
If you find yourself always on the edge of being angry, or inconvenienced;
You just might miss the moment...

And even if at times you feel that your life is mundane;
I can assure you a wonderful surprise just might be around the corner!
But we must understand what living in a way that has the presence of expectancy
in everyday living!
(Anticipation)

It might not be something world moving; but something small and sweet,
put there just for you!
We miss the small things way too easy, as we are always looking
for the huge.

That my friend is what the word Expectancy means to me!

A casual encounter can have a life changing impact when God is at work!
I want to keep my heart in a place that responds quickly;
Sometimes we can miss an opportunity by not being prepared in advance.
We must be ready in season...

Even what we consider to be a problem is just another place where
God moves in unexpected ways...
He is never late and always on time...

When your plans are interrupted;
Take a deep breath on giving yourself time to think before you respond...

Keep in mind, we might not have control over situations, but
You do have control of how you respond!

So may I ask you this?
Are you living with an expectancy that allows God to give you situations;
That can allow you to grow and be used in a situation that brings
Glory to God...

Just a note to also say God works in our daily routines;
He uses all things!

Living From Glory To Glory



12 comments:

  1. I do try to live with expectancy...and try to keep that expectancy to a "real" level.

    You are right about entertaining angels unawares. We just never know what lies around the corner for us..so we wait...expectantly. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, dearest Roxy, you have greatly encouraged me! Thank you for your beautiful post of wise words!
    Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a revival several years back and the speaker's theme was something like "on the brink of a miracle"...I will never forget it and to this day. I have the lyrics to a song that we sang throughout those services with that same theme that I carry in my Bible. Thank you for the wonderful reminder to always live with expectancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses who are cheering us on. God has great blessings in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wise words always are uplifting Roxy! Wonderful reminders to live in the moment with a grateful heart....sending love today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Roxy, this really ministered to me today. It gave my spirit a lift.
    Thank you for allowing the Holy Spirit to speak through you, and reach someone that needs a word of encouragement at just the right moment.
    Much love,
    Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and encouraging post!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my post, 57 Shades of Gray!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great reminder. Living in expectancy keeps hope alive.

    So glad I stopped by. Please come visit my blog, which is now on my website. I miss my blogging friends.

    Mary
    hopefilledliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest friend, do you know how many women {including me} you touch with your beautful and encouraging words? The Lord uses you in a mighty way to reach out through your blog to touch the lives of many.

    I am so grateful for your walk with the Lord and the fact that you do not hide your relationship with the one true King. Thank you for this post and for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Thinking of you... Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking for the small things today. I have a day home and I am spending it with Him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not a scheduler, just so I can fly by the spirit.... I want to live in Expectancy each day!

    Your posts always encourage and lift me up and that shows me that you are indeed writing from your heart and God's lips.... Love It!

    Blessings and Hugs Always,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother