Thursday, April 20, 2017

We Need A Few Good Men...


Healthy boys, Country Boys, Living from glory to glory blog


Why Our So Many Young Men Wimpy?

Is it because they no longer can just run and play outside?
Is it because many young boys do not have a Father at home?
Is it because the newest Fathers are addicted to video games?

It seems that the Marines must be hurting terribly for the fact we
seem to be having a shortage of a 
"Few Good Men"

I am confused as to why we cannot realize that boys NEED their Fathers!

And that young boys need to be able to play outside!

Look, I realize we may never get back to our American roots
Family and the Men who love their wives!

But I can see that the children have suffered the most!


The reason so many get into trouble is because no one
is watching them. And back in the day, even a single Mother
had a huge influence on her children.

But what is influencing our children today?

Social Media
Peers, or shall I say peeps.

You don't even see kids outside riding their bikes anymore!

Little boys need bikes to ride!
They need a wagon to pull!
They need a place to build a fort!
They need to hunt rabbits!
They need to catch frogs!
They need to learn to work with their hands!
They need to build things!

God help us!




Raise them up to be "Good Men"

And Not afraid to do right and to love what is important!
They need to learn to love and respect their Mothers!

Our country is drug infested and high as a kite!

Well, so a good dose of truth here!
Sure, we don't want to think this is true, but it is!
So pray for our youth!

First, we tell them just say NO
Now we say its okay its legal and everybody is doing it.

Living From Glory To Glory

14 comments:

  1. I am blessed that my son and sil's do "boy things' with their sons. My sil is a Boy Scout leader and the little boys are part of that organization. My son's little guy trails after him and tries to do everything Daddy does. It is heartwarming to see...they are raising their boys to be good (gentle spirited) men. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very good post! Preach it!
    My boys will be among those few good men! My boys work harder than most older men out there. So sad! So sad to see what our future holds for our kids. Train up a child in the way they should go...Means so much to the ones that are present!!

    Enjoy your day!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every word you wrote is unfortunately oh, so true. How can we change this? How I wish we could but I fear we will never go back.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Amen. Amen.
    Blessings
    Mrs.O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen many children raised by domineering feminist type single mothers, who couldn't get along with their father and speaks disrespectfully about him to the children.

    A long time ago I learned that the best thing a mother can give her children besides the obvious: food, shelter and clothing is to love their father and teach them to respect him. By this the children feel secure.
    Of course if there is an abusive relationship this can't be the case, however I am speaking of a normal family relationship.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this isn't the truth! It is heartbreaking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree totally with you Roxy, things have really changed with young men. It's like they've trades roles with women and it's all kinda messed up. I love to see "real men" and I am endeavouring to raise some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have hit on many points that are as true as can be... boys that are raised indoors, with women who hate or disrespect men, and a culture that places more emphasis on how it feels than anything else. How do you "feel" about this... oh yes, boys need to be roughed up. I never interfered with my godly husband's discipline of my son. I knew he needed to be tougher on him than our daughter. And so thankful our son is a kindhearted, strong, responsible young man. We need to listen to His word and bring our children up in the admonition of the Lord. I'm thankful for your words today, and hope more will hear, and know how important it is to teach our boys to be men who aren't afraid of hard work, sweat, and yet to be gentle and kind and disciples of the Lord too. Hugs to you today Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hate those video games! So addictive. Yes, fresh air and sunshine and lots of running around. And no phones for children!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sad that this post is so true now. I am thankful for two grandsons that are being raised to be good men. If only we could go back to the way it use to be. We need to wrap our families in prayer daily!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad that my son now has a loving father to teach him, play with him, etc. And he also does not understand how grown men play video games! I am very blessed by my husband--to God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sadly, this is true. Our society badly needs 'social education' - such as mandatory parenting classes in high school. Some schools do offer this.....but many don't. Mentoring is also sadly lacking for young men. Too many are left to their own devices and fall into drugs and crime with no guidance. I raised two boys (and two girls), and it is not easy to raise boys, even with a full-time father and living in the country. There are so many unfortunate influences out there.....media, video games,(even restricted at home - they find them elsewhere) unsupervised peers. I joined PTA to help make a difference in our schools and also kept good communication with my boys, as did their father, but those outside influences were very attractive to them and we had a job of it. I am fortunate that they are now wonderful young men, but I did have to have help with youth pastors and adult mentors during those teen years. I feel badly for those who don't have that. Perhaps we can all try to take a teenage boy under our wings.....xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have just one word Roxy,AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm doing my part as a Grandma, passing on the teaching for manly and mannerly young godly men!

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother