Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Pretty But Has No Substance...

Pink Bunnies, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...


Pretty But Has No Substance
Sweet But Has No Longevity

How do we truly get to know another person's heart?
 If we are not careful we all can be deceived!

We all want to remember there are many honest and good in the hearts
Of many people we know and run across in our days.

But what I think when we see so much scamming and dishonesty;
We can become disheartened!

Because I can't deal with or work on another person's heart!
I must continue to stay focused on thinking and doing right!

May are words not just be sugar coated, but filled with truth spoken in love!

Sometimes we just need something we can sink our teeth into!

I try not to add too many things onto my plate now days!
Because I want to taste and savor what is important.

Just about everybody is on some bandwagon anymore.
Pick a few things that are important and put your energy into that!

People in the past or in your future that have been just fluff;
Let those things take a back seat!

Keep your eyes open for the faulty heart issues.
Controlling and manipulating hearts!
Their agenda, their way, You will always be wrong!
Because they are always the victim.
Leave them alone
Deal with your own heart
Don't read scripture and apply it to them!!

We must focus...

Taking care of ones own heart and HOME
Is your true calling...

As Always, I desire to live and have my being in Christ...
Hugs, Roxy






6 comments:

  1. The world is such a strange place these days. Although I know there have always been people like this in the world, media and the Internet have made it so visible now. I am trying to limit my time on social media and we watch very little television. I try to surround myself with like-minded people. Some call I t burying my head in the sand, I call it protecting my heart. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you thoughtful words, Roxy, “may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight O Lord my God” is what David prayed and I pray it with him to the One Who truly knows our hearts.
    Sending prayer hugs your way, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}


    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love reading your blog because there is always substance to it (and I thank you for that!)

    Your words of saying that you try not to add too many things to your plate because you want to taste and savor what's important really spoke to me. I have a terrible habit of wanting to do nearly everything I see (meaning such as crafts, playing guitar and so forth.)

    And what I find I do is totally overwhelm myself so that nothing gets done AND not only that, when I have a jillion and one things going, there are too many times (I'm not proud to admit) that I crowd God's time out with all of the other stuff.

    Thank you again for your words of wisdom. Though I very seldom leave comments here, I truly do appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so true, Roxy, thank you for your insight into daily !
    Blessings,
    Sueliving

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me think of another saying that says "all that glitters is not gold". So much counterfeit in this world, it is hard to find the genuine, the real, and that which is worth real value of our time and efforts. Great thought Roxy, hope you are having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw
    outstanding design and style.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother