Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Home Living and A book Written By Lydia Sherman


Little Pincushions, Living From Glory To Glory Blog...
" Sweet Strawberry Pincushions"
From a Dear Friend!
Her name is Lady Lydia; if you have been blogging for any length of time;
You may have heard of her Blog
 Called Home Living

Her Blog has one purpose;
Of Promoting the Home and Family;
She has been blogging about this subject, long before I even had a computer,
Or had ever heard of a Blog.
She has not swayed one bit on her calling and her purpose!
"Of Woman Guarding and Guiding the HOME!"
She also has written a book 



She made these sweet pincushions for me!
We both love to sew...
She is wise and has a strong commitment to what,
 God has called her to become.


I have really enjoyed these pin cushions, as they are a treasured gift from a Lovely Godly Woman.!
It is so important to be able to recognize a treasure when you receive one.
Thank You!

Why do we have to guard our homes?
(Is there a thief trying to steal from my HOME?)

Has the Feminism Agenda broken the hearts of Home keepers?
Or, Is there a revival in the land?
Calling of the Hearts of Women HOME...

May the HOME flourish in love and purpose!
May the Women of all ages come HOME.
The Younger Women need YOU!

"Keepers At Home"
Titus 2:5


7 comments:

  1. You are aweet Roxy. I will grunts put something g special on my blog today. There is always so much to so at home
    That it is getting hard to squeeze out time to blog, but blogging is my vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The strawberry pincushions are adorable and very useful; a thought gift from a dear blog friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I remember when I was a stay at home mom and wife and people would ask, "What do you DO all day?!" If they only knew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet pincushions! How very thoughtful. It is such a treasure to receive a homemade gift from a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such sweet pin cushions from dear Lydia! I have been to her blog several times in the past months and am always encouraged when I visit her...it has been a while since I have been so off I go :) Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very sweet gift to receive in the mail:))) Very thoughtful and generous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I turn to Mrs Sherman often! In fact I think that is how I found YOU!
    The minute I saw those strawberry pin cushions, I recognized her talents.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother