Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall Who Is The Fairest Of Them All...



beautiful little mirror



When you look into the mirror;
 What you see and what others see are usually two different things.
Your reflection is really of the image of what your heart feels.
The real you!

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?

The heart speaks;
Why the loveliest ones are those with a kind and gentle heart!
Those that have eyes who do not look haughty or proud.
A lady whose mouth says please and thank you and says lets pray!

Lovely I say;

The mirror on the wall can lie!
But the mirror of the heart shines forth truth!

May your face always blush and be demure,
A look of brazen behavior as saying my eyes have seen it all.

A woman that is really fabulous is one whose eyes sparkle with joy!
A smile is always upon her lips, even as she sits and sips her tea.
Contentment is what makes her skin feel comfortable,
 Because it fits just right.

Her garments are clothing that covers her curves!
Flowing and Feminine!
Not a trace of manliness as to wonder if you have made a mistake.

Oh my heart leaps when I see you smile;
It shows your appreciation for what I have put in your hand.

Oh my daughter, you are the loveliest of them all...



beautiful little mirror


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration. Have a beautiful peaceful Mother's Day.

    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post today Roxy...such encouraging words for us to remember and contemplate on. Happy Mother's Day!

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roxy! Thank you for the sweet note you left.
    Happy Mothers Day to you! I hope you will experience your family reminding you of just how precious you really are. Always encouraging, always ready to serve...what a wonderful witness to being in love with motherhood, being a wife and grandma too.
    Blessings to you my friend,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Roxy. I have just loved your last few posts. Today, I especially loved " Why the loveliest ones are those with a kind and gentle heart!
    Those that have eyes who do not look haughty or proud.
    A lady whose mouth says please and thank you and says lets pray" Here in England our Mothering Sunday is in March. But I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day over the pond : ) Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this post! Such a sweet reminder to all of us that appearance is not only on the outside but what's also felt from the inside. I want to be flowing and feminine and I want the love of Christ to shine the brightest through me.

    Thank you so much for the lovely apron, I will wear it with pride!

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your Mother's Day and are now resting! You so deserve it....

    Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a lovely post Rox. It is so true that a kind and gentle heart is the the loveliest; It is what I see as beauty in others. We should always strive to beautify ourselves with those elements. Discontentment and sarcasm can mar our beauty. Strength is revealed in our ability to withstand difficulties and not loose those other components of gentleness, kindness, trust and contentment. I love your picture and title too. Have a lovely day and I will talk to you soon.
    Love and Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty image you have painted, something to work on when looking in the mirror of the soul.

    ReplyDelete



I really appreciate your comments! May they be kind and helpful to encourage my walk, and bless others as they read them. Thank-you!

 
Copyright © living from glory to glory | Powered by Blogger
Design Customized With ❤️️ by My Fairy Blog Mother